News and Events
The 2020 conference in Vermont is being organized. Details will be published as soon as they are available.
Below is our group photo from the 2017 Conference. More photos can be seen here.
The NEDIAI journal is published quarterly and mailed to all current members. The newsletter contains articles of interest to the forensic/crime scene investigation community as well as updates on upcoming training events. If you would like to submit an article for consideration for publication, or if you are a business seeking advertising space in the journal, please contact our Editor Amanda Armstrong.
Read our journals:
Our mission at this organization is to:
1. Associate persons who are actively engaged in the business of identification, investigation and scientific crime detection in an organized body so that the profession in all its branches may be standardized and practiced effectively and scientifically.
2. To encourage research work in scientific crime detection and developments.
3. To encourage the enlargement and improvement of the science of fingerprints and other branches of scientific identification in crime detection.
4. To keep its members apprised of the latest techniques, discoveries and developments in crime detection and the science of identification in all its phases.
5. To employ all the collective wisdom of the profession to advance the scientific technique of personal identification and crime detection.
Excellence Through Knowledge
"NEDIAI is an IAI Centennial Ruby Sponsor"